Mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets, now account for over 10% of all web browsing. With the growing demand for mobile content in mind, we have completely rethought, redesigned and re-engineered our mobile sites to provide users the best way to view your content and inventory.
Our layouts have been retooled based on usability standards and real-time user data. Our mobile sites now offer the best experience both for our clients and their customers. New features include:
- Modernized Layout and design
- Quicker load time
- Decreased user bounce rate
- Clean and simple user interface for faster browsing and effortless decision making
Our new mobile layout gives you more power to customize your mobile site. The design offers several ways to completely personalize your site:
- Brand mobile sites with custom logos and color schemes
- Automatically include custom links and navigation items on all content pages
- Easily add inventory items, specials and promotions
- Create custom content across all pages
Our PASS system is now available for mobile. Your promotions can now be shared across all mobile devices with our new mobile PASS system. Our mobile PASS system offers users a touch-friendly way to view offers and specials right from their mobile device.
New Formatting for Text Lead Emails Released
Text-based lead emails have been updated to provide a more structured output of the lead data that is submitted to you through the forms on your website. The lead data has been organized into sections to help you quickly view your lead information in a consistent fashion.
The first two lines of your lead emails will state what Form was submitted, and what Website it was submitted from. The customer data will populate the sections according to which Form was submitted, with common Contact Information and Comments first, followed by Lead-type sections.
We hope this new consistent format will make it easier to read and manage your text-based leads.
Other Platform 2.0 Features and Fixes
Now that migration to our new system is complete, we are working hard to improve and expand the system on a daily basis. We love to hear your new ideas AND constructive criticism. It is your requests and feedback that will determine our future enhancements, so keep those suggestions coming!
Here is Just a Small Sample…
- Addition of several new data exports – to get your inventory out to more places!
- Secure Employment Apps viewable within VOCC
- Improved decoding to provide more details automatically as they become available
- Improved Listing Subtype filters adds more possibilities for inventory grouping
- Improved Listing Subtype processing to auto add and remove vehicles on every import
- Increased types of pre-configured inventory groups for display in vehicle feature widget
- Added Pending status for manual temporary override of inventory auto-processing
- Hundreds of bug fixes and minor system and customer-facing tweaks